Sunday, November 2, 2014

A little Art to benifit the Arts!

So remember all that free time I was excited about? Yeah there's been none of it yet, and I can't say I'm upset by that!

This week I was presented with an opportunity to provided the dessert for the Thornapple Art Council's annual art auction. Lets just say I might have squealed a bit from excitement when I got off the phone :)

And the cherry on top is that I was also asked if I wanted to make a cake that would be auctioned off, UMMMM YEAH!! So on top of 120 cupcakes, I also made a three tiered cake. That's a lot for one week, but I loved it!

I made Chocolate, Vanilla, and Pumpkin Cupcakes and a three tiered double chocolate cake. The theme was travel around the world so I took that and ran with it! I think everything turned out great, and I hope everyone love them!




Remember Life's short, so Eat the Cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment