Friday, August 29, 2014

And That Takes the Cake....

My time at Wilton is over, and it went fast, really fast. I have learned so much over the past two weeks and am super excited to get home and put all my newfound knowledge to use making delicious cakes and goodies for all my market patrons!

The final day we got to take a tour of the Wilton Test Kitchen and the Wilton photography department. Their the ones that test all the products and make all the cakes, cupcakes, and general goodies you see on Wilton packaging. We couldn't take pictures so let me just tell you that some of the things Wilton is "cooking" up is hands down AMAZING!!!! I am so excited to see it all on the shelves of our local stores.

We also were critiqued on our final cake project, as I mentioned was a wedding cake. I am very pleased with the way mine turned out.

Oh you'd like to see it.... well by all means then, have a gander.


I think it really showcases a lot of the things I've learned in the past couple of weeks.

Now I'm excited to get home and put all this new knowledge to good use!

I'll see you at the market Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment