Friday, August 15, 2014

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news dedicated followers! I am about to embark on an epic journey like no other. Okay that maybe be exaggerating a bit but it is really exciting. I am about to start a two week course at the Wilton School of cake decorating and confectionary art. This has been something I've wanted to do for a  very VERY long time, and I'm so blessed to now have the time and the resources to be able to.

Now, I know how to do a lot of things with a cake, but I don't know everything. I doubt I ever will. The Wilton school is designed to teach you everything from the ground up. They have classes for every skill level and interest. I'm taking four classes: The master class, Intro to Gum paste, starting a cake business and intro to fondant. I really hoping that these classes will round out my knowledge and give me the opportunity to ask questions.


I'm so excited!!!!

My mom and I are headed to Chicago for the weekend before to catch a ball game and some much needed Garrett's popcorn (haven't tried Garrett's? Run don't walk there right now) and then I'm back to school for the next two weeks.

Stay tuned as I update through out my stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment